The Department of Reconstructive Hand and Micro Vascular surgery was established in the year 2001 and since then the Department functions as a main referral centre for complicated hand injuries,headed by Dr.SASIKUMAR R MBBS D ORTHO. We have experience in managing more than 1000's of mutilating hand injuries by Soft Tissue Bone Reconstructions and Microvascular Reconstructive procedures.
Procedures regularly carried out are
- Micro vascular Re-implantations.
- Groin flap for non healing Ulcers.
- Cross finger laps for finger tip injuries.
- Microscopic nerve blood vessels and Tendon repairs.
- Free tissue transfer for complex tissue defects.