Paediatrics & Neonatology
Aptly described as "Baby Friendly Hospital" by the National Task Force, the Department of Paediatric Medicine is well equipped with Paediatric ICU facilitated wtih New Born an Paediatric Ventillators & Neonatal ICU with CPAD, Radiant Warmer and Photo therapy unit. This department is headed by Dr.SHAIK KOYA K.P. MD(Paed.), Dr. MOIDEEN BABU PERAYIL,MBBS,DCH,Fellowship In Neonatology.
Besides, we are also actively participating in all the Government Health and Family Welfare Programmes like Integrated Child Development Programme, Polio Eradication Programme, Immunization Programme, Health Education, National Blind Control Programme etc.
Facilities and Services
- Paediatric ICU facilitated with Newborn and Paediatric ventillators
- Neonatal ICU with CPAD, Radiant Warmer and Photo therapy unit.
Among the various services
- Surfactant Therapy
- Photo Therapy
- Exchange Transfusion
- Antenatal Guidance Clinic
- Well Baby Clinic
- Immunisation Clinic
- Paediatric Asthma Clinic
- Adolescent health care and guidance centre
- Treatment of Child Food Poisoning including snake bite
- Playtherapy & Toy Library.
- Twice a week Immunisation Clinic (Wednesday 3.30 PM) & Saturday (9.30 AM)